SAUGUS FOOTBALL PLAYER REGISTRATION PAGE
WELCOME TO THE 2018 FOOTBALL SEASON
In order for our program to continue to offer the highest level of skill development and competitive achievement, we rely on the generous financial support of our parents and families. The amount of donations we receive determines the scope of our program.
You can make donations for registration through the following ways*:
- You can make contributions through our website by filling out the registration form further down on this page.
- You can mail your contribution to the following address:
26893 Bouquet Canyon #C142
Saugus, CA 91350
(make sure to include your player’s name on the check)
- You can make contributions to any Gridiron Board Member or your team rep in personat any of our football events via Paypal, check, or cash.
Should you need assistance, or have questions, please contact the Registrar, at SaugusGridiron@gmail.com.
We appreciate your support and looking forward to a great football season!
*The Saugus Gridiron Booster Club is classified as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to our organization are deductible under Section 170 of the Code and are non-refundable.
Our Tax ID# is: 26-4807976.
Please read the following instructions to ensure a successful player registration:
- One form per player is required. If you have more than one player to register, please fill out the first player and submit. You will be asked if you’d like to fill out another registration form on the following page. Please make sure to fill the forms out correctly as they cannot be changed online at a later time.
- We are asking for your donations. In order for our program to continue to offer the highest level of skill development and competitive achievement, we rely on the generous financial support of our parents and families. The amount of donations we receive determines the scope of our program. Please make a DONATION for every player you register.